Article Review Procedure
Academic Areas and Subjects
Herald of Advanced Information Technology
Search by article
Vol. 3 № 1
Vol. 2 № 1
Vol. 2 № 2
Vol. 2 № 3
Vol. 2 № 4
Vol. 1 № 1
26 Feb 2020
Informatics, Culture and Technology
20 May 2019
Informatics, Culture and Technology
30 Mar 2019
VIII International Scientific-Practical Conference «Information Control Systems and Technology»
DATA CONTROL IN THE DIAGNOSTICS AND FORECASTING THE STATE OF COMPLEX TECHNICAL SYSTEMS
The analysis of management methods Big Data is carried out. In order to obtain timely results of analyzing the state of complex technical systems on the basis of the list of parameters established by regulatory documentation that are of paramount (for critical components) and minor importance in diagnosing the state of components ensuring the operation of complex technical systems, it is necessary to develop a method for managing data with high speed and losslessly separate and transfer Big Data from IIS to relational and non-relational databases. A method is proposed that ensures the distribution of data coming from information-measuring systems to relational and non-relational databases in diagnosing and predicting the state of complex technical systems. The expediency of using the concept of Data Mining in SCADA systems to control Big Data is substantiated. Algorithms for transmission, distribution and analysis of data in an information-measuring system for diagnosing and predicting the state of complex technical systems have been developed. The scheme of data transmission in devices using the CAN bus. The proposed method for managing Big Data in diagnosing and predicting the state of complex technical systems is based on ensuring the dynamic distribution of data in an information-measuring system with regard to the requirements imposed on the structure of the local-computer network. The method is based on the application of the principles of the construction of software-configured networks, allowing to manage the network by using the results of the analysis of data flows passing through the node-based network devices. A software implementation of a data distribution system in a local network has been developed using the principle of analyzing network packets as they arrive at the switching nodes of an information-measuring system. The system of program logic of data distribution from information-measuring systems transmitted over local networks or via CAN bus has been developed. From the conducted research, it follows that the best performance of the data separation process according to the developed method is achieved with distributed execution of computational processes by the developed program in four continuous modes, and the data separation process in non-relational bases for all experiments performed is faster than for relational data. The use of the developed Big Data management method with data distribution in relational and non-relational databases provides an increase in the speed of the information-measuring system in diagnosing and predicting the state of complex technical systems. Allows you to predict the technical condition of critical components of the systems during their short-term in an emergency condition, as well as to carry out a long-term forecast of the technical condition of the entire complex technical system. The use of software distributors of transmitted information provides an increase in the speed of the information-measuring system in diagnosing and predicting the state of complex technical systems, thereby ensuring timely assessment of the state of the critical components of complex technical systems whose failure affects the operation of the systems.
Otradskaya, Tatyana V.
, Candidate of Technical Sciences, Director of Odessa Computer Technology College “Server”
( email@example.com )
Rudnichenko, Nikolay M.
, Cand. of Tech. Sciences, Associate Professor
( firstname.lastname@example.org )
Shibaev, Denis S.
, postgraduate student
( email@example.com )
Shibaeva, Natalia O.
, Cand. of Tech. Sciences, Associate Professor
( firstname.lastname@example.org )
Vychuzhanin, Vladimir V.
, Dr. of Tech. Sciences, Professor
( email@example.com )
data control; Big Data; DataMining; SCADA systems; relational and non-relational databases; information measuring system; data distribution; complex technical systems; diagnostics; forecasting the state of technical systems
1. Vychuzhanin, V., & Rudnichenko, N. (2019). “Metody informatsionnykh tekhnologiy v diagnostike sostoyaniya slozhnykh tekhnicheskikh system: мonografiya”. [Information technology methods in diagnosing the state of complex technical systems: мonograph], Ekologiya, 178 р. [in Russian].
2. Tsyganov, A., Kuzovkin, A., & Shchukin, B. (2010). “Upravleniye dannymi”. [Data Control], Moscow, Russian Federation, Academia, 256 p. [in Russian].
3. Bigus, G., Daniyev, Yu., Bystrova, N., & Galkin, D. (2014). “Diagnostika tekhnicheskikh ustroystv”. [Diagnostics of technical devices], 615 p. [in Russian].
4. Pankratova, N. (2008). “Sistemnyy analiz v dinamike diagnostirovaniya slozhnykh tekhnicheskikh system”. [System analysis in the dynamics of diagnosing complex technical systems], Systematic analysis and information technology, Ukraine, No.1, pp. 33-49 [in Russian]. 5. Vychuzhanin, V. V. (2018). “Raspredelennyy programmnyy kompleks na baze freymvorka APACHE SPARK dlya obrabotki potokovykh BIG DATA ot slozhnykh tekhnicheskikh system”. [Distributed software complex based on the APACHE SPARK framework for processing streaming BIG DATA from complex technical systems], Informatics and mathematical methods in modeling, Ukraine, Vol. 8, No. 2, pp. 146-154 [in Russian]. Doi: 10.15276/imms.v8. no2.146.
6. Vychuzhanin, V., & Rudnichenko, N. (2014). “Assessment of risks structurally and functionally complex technical systems”, Eastern-European Journal of Enterprise Technologies, Ukraine, Vol. 1, No. 2, pp.18-22. Doi: 10.15587/1729-4061.2014.19846.
7. Rudnichenko, N., & Vychuzhanin, V. (2013). “Informatsionnaya kognitivnaya model tekhnolo-gicheskoy vzaimozavisimosti slozhnykh tekhnicheskikh system”, [Informational cognitive model of technological interdependence of complex technical systems], Computer Science and Mathematical Methods in Modeling, Ukraine, No. 3, pp. 240-247 [in Russian].
8. Boyko, V., & Vychuzhanin, V. (2012). “Model otsenki zhivuchesti sudovykh tekhnicheskikh system”. [Model for assessing the survivability of ship technical systems], Bulletin of Mykolaiv Shipbuilding University, Ukraine, No. 3, pp. 62-67 [in Russian].
9. Karpenkov, S. (2009). “Sovremennyye sredstva informatsionnykh tekhnologiy”. [Modern means of information technology], Moscow, Russian Federation, Knorus, 400 p. [in Russian].
10. Arasu, A., Ganti, V., & Kaushik, R. (2006). “Efficient exact set-similarity joins”, Proceedings of the 32nd international conference on Very large data bases, VLDB '06, VLDB Endowment, pp. 918-929.
11. Kudryavtsev, K., & Korotkov, A. (2012). “Methods of increasing the speed of information search in databases”, LAP Lambert Academic Publishing, 84 p. 12. Kristofer, D., Ragkhavan, P., & Shyuttse, K. (2011). “Vvedeniye v informatsionnyy poisk”. [Introduction to information retrieval], Moscow, Russian Federation, OOO I.D. Williams, 528 p. [in Russian].
13. Tsukert, A. (2001). “Problemy i perspektivy informatsionnogo poiska”. [Problems and prospects of information retrieval], News of the Taganrog State University of Radio Engineering, Russian Federation, Vol. 21, No. 3, pp. 194-201 [in Russian].
14. Andreyev, E., Kutsevich, N., & Sinenko, O. (2004). “SCADA-sistemy: vzglyad iznutri” [SCADA-systems: a view from the inside], Moscow, Russian Federation, RTSoft, 176 p. [in Russian].
15. Proshin, D., & Gur'yanov, L. (2010). “Problemy vybora instrumental'nykh sredstv postroyeniya SCADA-sistem”. [Problems of choice of SCADA-systems building tools], Informatization and Control Systems in Industry, Russian Federation, No. 1(25), pp. 21-25 [in Russian].
16. Yefimov, I., & Soluyanov, D. (2010). “SCADA-sistema TraceMode” [SCADA-system TraceMode], Ulyanovsk, Russian Federation, UlSTU, 158 p. [in Russian].
17. Ibrahim, A., Ibrar, Y., & Nor, B. (2015). “The rise of “big data” on cloud computing, Review and open research issues”, Information Systems, No. 47, рр. 98-115. Doi: 10.1016/j.is.2014.07.006.
18. Wu, X., Zhu, X., Wu, GQ, & Ding, W. (2014). “Data mining with big data”, IEEETrans Knowl Data Eng., No. 26 (1), рр. 97-107. Doi: 10.1109/tkde.2013.109.
19. Steven, F. (2014). “Predictive Analytics, Data Mining and Big Data. Myths, Misconceptions and Methods”. Basingstoke: Palgrave Macmillan, 15 р. Doi: 10.1057/9781137379283.
20. Huai, Y., Lee, R., Zhang, S., Xia, C. H., & Zhang, X. (2011). “DOT: a matrix model for analyzing, optimizing and deploying software for big data analytics in distributed systems”. In: Proceedings of the ACM Symposium on Cloud Computing, рр. 4-14 Doi: 10.1145/2038916.2038920.
21. Adibi, J., & Faloutsos, C. (2018). “KDD-2002 Workshop Report”. Fractals and Self-similarity in Data Mining: Issue and Approaches URL: http://www.sigkdd.org/sites/default/ files/issues/4-2-2002-12/adibi.pdf (accessed: 16.12.2018).
22. Barbara, D. (2010). “Fractal Mining – Self Similarity-based Clustering and its Applications”, Data Mining and Knowledge Discovery Handbook, рр. 573-589. Doi: 10.1007/978-0-387-09823-4_28.
23. David, L. (2016). “CISA Certified Information Systems Auditor Study Guide”, 632 p. Doi: 10.1002/9781119419211.
24. Filimonov, P., & Ivanov, M. (2015). “Sovremennyye podkhody k klassifikatsii trafika fizicheskikh kanalov seti Internet”. [Modern approaches to the classification of traffic of physical channels of the Internet], Proceedings of the 18th International Conference “Distributed Computer and Communication Networks: Control, Computing, Communication” (DCCN-2015), October 19-22, Russian Federation, pp. 466-474 [in Russian]. 25. Risso, F., Baldi, M., Morandi, O., Baldini, A., & Monclus, P. (2008) “Lightweight, payload-based traffic classification: An experimental evaluation”, In Proc. IEEE ICC, pp. 5869-5875. Doi: 10.1109/icc.2008.1097
26. Shibayeva, N., Shibayev, D., Vychuzhanin, V., & Rudnichenko, N. (2017). “Optimizatsiya otbora i analiza informatsii v raznostrukturnykh khranilishchakh dannykh”. [Optimization of the selection and analysis of information in multi-structured data warehouses], Informatics and mathematical methods in modeling, Russian Federation, No. 4. pp. 318-324 [in Russian].
27. Andersen, B. (2011). “A Diagnostic System for Remote Real-Time Monitoring of Marine Diesel-Electric Propulsion Systems”, Leipzig, 45 p.
28. Krarowski, R. (2014). “Diagnosis modern systems of marine diesel engine”, Journal of KONES Powertrain and Transport, pp. 191-198. Doi: 10.5604/12314005.1133203.
29. Sørensen, A. (2013). “Marine Control Systems Propulsion and Motion Control of Ships and Ocean Structures” / Asgeir J. Sørensen, 526 p.
30. Vyuzhuchanin, V., & Rudnichenko, N. (2014). “Technical risks of complex complexes of functionally interconnected structural components of ship power plants”, Odesky National Nautical University, Ukraine, No. 2 (40), pp. 68-77 [in Russian]. 31. Changben, J., Brian, L., & David, R. (2002). “Ship Hull and Machinery Optimization using Physics Based Design Software”, Marine Technology, Vol. 39, No. 2, рр. 109-117.
Vol. 2 № 3, 2019
2 July 2020
Search by author
Methodology of Information Technologies
Design of Information Technologies and Systems
Information Technology in Design of Different Nature Automated Systems, Intelligent Sensors
Intellectual Information Technologies: Neural Networks, Machine Learning, Forecasting
Research and Modeling of Information Processes and Technologies
Information Technology in Distributed Systems
Design of Computer Systems, Networks and their Components
Distributed data Processing
Information Technologies in Management
Information Support of Production Facilities Management Systems
Simulation and diagnostics of complex systems and processes
Information Technology in Socio-Economic and Organizational-Technical Systems
Geoinformatics and Geoinformation Systems
Information Technology in Education
Information Technology in Life Safety
Project, Program and Portfolio Management Methodology
KarelWintersky ] [
[ © Odessa National Polytechnic University, 2018.]