Article Review Procedure
Academic Areas and Subjects
Herald of Advanced Information Technology
Search by article
Vol. 4 № 1
Vol. 4 № 2
Vol. 3 № 1
Vol. 3 № 2
Vol. 3 № 3
Vol. 3 № 4
Vol. 2 № 1
Vol. 2 № 2
Vol. 2 № 3
Vol. 2 № 4
Vol. 1 № 1
5 Oct 2021
On October 5, 2021, a business meeting was held between representatives of the EPAM Systems IT Company Denis Grinev and Sergey Garashchuk with the Rector of the State University “Odessa Polytechnic” Gennadii Alexandrovich Oborskiy.
17 Sept 2021
International Summer School "Augmented Reality and Tourism"
15 July 2021
We invite Master students to participate in the program 2ouble Degree - double degree program with the Slovak Republic
IDENTIFICATION OF CLASS MODELS IMPERFECTION
The analysis of methods for testing models of program classes is carried out. It is shown that in connection with the increase in the volume of work at the stage of compiling models, the relevance of model verification is increasing. It has been established that to test class models obtained as a result of an automated description of use cases, it is necessary to improve the existing class model and expand the set of checks in comparison with existing solutions. The class model was further developed. The model has three sections: the class head, class methods, and class attributes. The model improving is to introduce the concept of the purpose of creation and use for the class as a whole, its methods and attributes. Each operation associated with the construction of a class model is provided with a link to the corresponding use case and its item, which allows, if necessary, the transition from requirements to model description elements (direct trace) and from description elements to requirements (reverse trace). A type system for model elements has been introduced, which allows, without specifying types at the level of a programming language, to fully represent the declaration of functions and class attributes. Based on a number of design patterns and refactoring cases, three categories of situations are identified when the class model should be improved: criticisms on the class as a whole, criticisms on the functions of the class, criticisms on the attributes of the class. For each category, a set of criticisms on the model is established and solutions for their identification are proposed. The proposed models and algorithms are implemented in a software solution and have been tested in terms of the completeness of identifying criticisms on the model and reducing the time for the process of identifying criticisms compared to traditional technologies for defects detecting in the class models.
Kungurtsev, Oleksii B.
, Dr. of Tech. Sciences, Professor
( firstname.lastname@example.org )
( email@example.com )
use cases; class model; scenario, conceptual classes, design patterns
1. Cockburn, Alistair. (October 15, 2000). “Writing Effective Use Cases. Crystal Series for Software Development 1st Edition”, Addison-Wesley Professional, 294 p.
2. Leffingwell, Dean & Widrig, Don. (May 15, 2003). “Managing Software Requirements. A Use Case Approach. 2 edition”, Addison-Wesley Professional, 544 p.
3. Skorikov, Eugene. (20.09.2019). “The strengthening of UseCase methodic (by the origins of Alistair Cockburn)” [Electronic Resource]. – Access mode: URL: https://habr.com/ru/post/468267/. – Active link – 20.09.2019 (in Russian).
4. Brandi, Denis. (Oct 16, 2019).”Why you need Use Cases/Interactors” [Electronic Resource]. – Access mode: URL: https://proandroiddev.com/why-you-need-use-casesinteractors-142e8a6fe576. – Active link – 16.10.2019.
5. Vozovikov, Yu. N., Kungurtsev, A. B. & Novikova, N. A. (2017). “Informacionnaya tekhnologiya avtomatizirovannogo sostavleniya variantov ispol'zovaniya”, [Information technology for automated use cases], Naukovі pracі Donec'kogo nacіonal'nogo tekhnіchnogo unіversitetu, Pokrovs'k, Ukraine, No. 1(30), 46-59 p. (in Russian).
6. Kungurtsev, A. B., Novikova, N. A., Reshetnyak, M. U. & Cherepinina, Y. V. (2018). “Utochnenie klassifikatsii i modeley punktov tsenariev variatov ispolzovaniya” [Clarification of classification and models of scenario items of use cases], Tehnichni nauki ta tehnologiyi, Chernigiv, Ukraine, No. 1 (11), pp. 79-89 (in Russian).
7. Kungurtsev, Oleksii, Novikova, Nataliia, Reshetnyak, Maria, Cherepinina, Yana, Gromaszek, Konrad & Jarykbassov, Daniyar. (2019). “Method for defining conceptual classes in the description of use cases”, Proc. SPIE 11176, Photonics Applications in Astronomy, Communications, Industry, and High-Energy Physics Experiments 2019, 1117624 (6 November 2019). DOI: 10.1117/12.2537070.
8. Novikova, Nataliia. (2020). “Changing and tracing of software requirements at level of conceptual classes”, Applied Aspects of Information Technology, Vol. 3, No. 1, Odessa, Ukraine, Publ. Science and Technica. DOI: 10.15276/aait.01.2020.2.
9. Stoletoff, Dmitry. (17 Mar 2016). “CRCcards – the project's everydayness” [Electronic Resource]. – Access mode: URL: https://imega.club/2016/03/17/crc-cards/ – Active link –17.03.2016.
10. Parthasarathy, S & Neelamegam, Anbazhagan. (June 2006). “Analyzing the Software Quality Metrics for Object Oriented Technology. “ Information Technology Journal 5(6). DOI: 10.3923/itj.2006.1053.1057 [Electronic Resource]. – Access mode: URL: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/45949604_ Analyzing_the_Software_Quality_Metrics_for_Object_Ori ented_Technology.
11. Zhiyi, Ma. (June 2017). “An approach to improve the quality of object-oriented models from novice modelers through project practice”, Frontiers of Computer Science, Vol. 11, Issue 3, pp. 485-498. DOI: 10.1007/s11704-016-5164.
12. Jabbar, Abdul & Sarala, Subramani (June 2011). “Advanced Program Complexity Metrics and Measurement”, International Journal of Computer Applications , 23(2), pp. 29-33. DOI: 10.5120/2860-3679 [Electronic Resource]. – Access mode: URL: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/269670226 _Advanced_Program_Complexity_Metrics_and_Me asurement.
13. Saeed, Mustafa Ghanem, Alasaady, Maher Talal, Malallah, Fahad Layth & Faraj, Kamaran HamaAli. (2018). “Three Levels Quality Analysis Tool for Object Oriented Program-ming”, International Journal of Advanced Computer Science and Applications, Vol. 9, No. 11 [Electronic Resource]. – Access mode: URL: https://thesai.org/Downloads/Volume9No11/Paper_ 73Three_Levels_Quality_Analysis_Tool.pdf.
14. Pattiyanon, Charnon & Senivongse, Twittie. (2017). “Quality model for assessing objectoriented design patterns under development”, 18th IEEE/ACIS International Conference on Software Engineering, Artificial Intelligence, Networking and Parallel/Distributed Computing (SNPD) [Electronic Resource]. – Access mode: URL: https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/8022749, DOI: 10.1109/SNPD.2017.8022749.
15. Litvinov, V. V. & Bogdan, I. V. (2012). “Testirovanie modeley obektno-orientirovan-nogo programmnogo obespecheniya” [Testing objectoriented software models], MatematichnI mashini I sistemi, No. 2 (in Russian).
16. Litvinov, V. V., Zadorozhniy, A. A. & Bogdan, I. V. (2017). “Yazyik blochnogo imitatsionnogo modelirovaniya na baze modifitsirovannyh diagramm deyatelnosti uml” [Language of block imitation modeling on the basis of modified diagrams of ump activity], Matematichsh mashini i sistemi, No. 4.
17. Freeman, Eric, Freeman, Elisabeth, Robson, Elisabeth, Sierra, Kathy & Bates, Bert. (2004). “Head First Design Patterns”, O'Reilly Media, Inc., 638 p.
18. Fowler, Martin. (November 30, 2018). “Refactoring: Improving the Design of Existing Code (2nd Edition)”. Addison-Wesley Professional; 2 editions, 448 p.
19. Chauhan, Charad. (2013). “Prog-ramming Languages – Design and Const-ructs”, Laxmi Publications, 280 p.
20. Kungurtsev, O., Zinovatnaya, S., Potochniak, Ia. & Kutasevych, M. (2018). “Development of information technology of term extraction from documents in natural language”, Eastern-European Journal of Enterprise Technologies, Vol. 6, No. 2 (96), pp. 44-51. DOI: 10.15587/1729- 4061.2018.147978.
21. Kalyanathaya, Krishna Prakash. (2019). “A Fuzzy Approach to Approximate String Matching for Text Retrieval in NLP”, Journal of Computational Information Systems, pp. 26-32 [Electronic Resource]. – Access mode: URL: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/333249900 _A_Fuzzy_Approach_to_Approximate_String_Matc hing_for_Text_Retrieval_in_NLP.
22. Julien Tregoat. (Jan 9, 2018). “An Introduction to Fuzzy String Matching” [Electronic Resource]. – Access mode: URL: https://medium.com/@julientregoat/an-introductionto-fuzzy-string-matching-178805cca2ab. – Active link – 9.01.2018.
Vol. 3 № 2, 2020
24 Oct 2021
Search by author
Methodological Principles of Information Technology
1. Mathematical Foundations ofInformation Technology
2. Modeling and Design of Information Technology and Systems
3. Quality Assurance and Estimation for Software Systems
4. Design of Software Systems and Services
5. Information Technology of Different NaturedataProcessing and Analysis, Intelligent Sensors
6. Intelligent Information Technology: Neural Networks, Machine Learning, Forecasting
7. Virtual and Augmented Reality
Information Technology in Computer Systems
1. Cloud Technology, DistributedComputing
2. Design of Computer Components, Systems, Networks
3. Computer Systems Diagnostics
4. Methods and Systems of Information Protection in Computer and Information Systems
5. Smart Cities, the Internet of Things: Components, Applications
6. Technology, Models and Methods of Information Security or Cybersecurity
Information Technology in Management
1. Information Support for the Construction of Management Systems of Productionfacilities and Technology
2. Energy-efficient Control Systems for Production and Power Plants
3. Traction Electrical Systems, on-board Power Supply Systems for Electric Vehicles
4. Renewable Energy Conversion Systems and Devices
5. Simulation and Diagnostics of Complex Systems and Processes
6. Power Electronic Single and Multilevel Converters
7. Sliding Control Systems
Information Technology in Socio-Economic, Organizational and Technical Systems
1. Information Technologies in Economics and Sociology
2. Information Technology in Project, Program andPortfolio Management
3. Information Technology in Education
4. Geographic Information Systems
5. Information Technology in Medicine
6. Information Technology in Life Safety
KarelWintersky ] [
[ © Odessa National Polytechnic University, 2018.]